PLASMA CUTTER PARIS 1000The Paris 1000 from VECTOR WELDING is a Plasma Cutter with contactless high frequency ignition. The machine is a strong and reliable partner in the fields of installation, repair, maintenance and DIY.
The cutting current is continuously adjustable from 20-100A. The Paris 1000 achieves a maximum cutting thickness of 40 mm and average quality cuts up to 25 mm.
This set is a full equipment package consisting of Plasma cutter Paris 1000, welding helmet, welding gloves, as well as a comprehensive set of accessories and wearing parts (see scope of delivery).
1000 FEATURES & ADVANTAGES::
- Plasma cutter: A plasma beam generated by electricity melts the material and discharges it with compressed air – a precise cut is created. With this process, all conductive metals can be cut (e.g. steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, etc.)
- contactless high frequency ignition: first class ignition behaviour without contact to the workpiece must exist
- Cutting steel: maximum 40mm (hand quality cut on average up to 25mm (guided by hand).
- Aluminium: max. 25mm (hand quality cut on average up to 20mm (guided by hand).
- cutting current infinitely variable from 20-100A
- modern IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) enables fast and therefore low-loss switching electrical current
- Environmental heat protection
Paris 1000 TECHNICAL DETAILS:
| Setting range cutting current || 20-100A |
| Duty cycle (ED) plasma cutter 40
° C || 100A at 108V 60% |
| Mains voltage || 400V / 3 phases |
| Mains frequency || 50 - 60 Hz |
|Degree of protection|| IP23S |
| Dimensions in mm (L x W x H) || 520 x 225 x 380 |
| Weight in kg || 19 |
| Standards || EN60974-1 / EC60974-1 |
| Maximum cutting capacity
(hand-operated) ||40 mm|
| Quality cutting capacity
(hand-held) || 25 mm |
| Plasma cutter Paris 1000 |
| Plasma torch (9 mandrel, 2 pole),
PILOT, 4m |
|automatic welding helmet |
| Welding gloves |
| 5x P80 ceramic caps |
| 10x P80 nozzles |
| 10x P80 electrodes |
| Earth pliers with earth cable (9
mandrel), 3m |
| Water separator |