Suitable for electrical appliances up to 600W
If you are looking for a power station that is powerful and reliable, then the SolarCube 600W is just what you need.
This power station has a battery capacity of 448Wh and can power devices up to 600W.
9 output ports for all popular device standards
For those on the go, it's important to have a power station that fits your needs.
The SolarCube 600W has 9 output ports for all common device standards.
Two 230V outlets rated at a total of 600W (1200W peak power). Two 12V Dc outputs with up to 10A. One 13.3 volt automotive socket. Three USB-A output ports and one USB-C output port.
Portable power station with foldable carrying handle.
This power station is ideal for adventurers and travelers looking for a reliable, portable and powerful power supply.
It can generate up to 600 watts of power, which is more than enough to charge a smartphone, tablet or even a laptop.
Durable & safe lithium iron phosphate battery.
The SolarCube 600W has a durable and safe lithium iron phosphate battery,
which is specially designed for use with solar panels.
The SolarCube 600W has an integrated battery management system that ensures,
that the battery is properly charged and discharged to ensure long life.
Thanks to the power adapter and USB-C jack, the SolarCube can be charged in just 3 hours.
Passively charged with the solar panel 200W (optional) in 6.5 hours.
The Solarcube 600W can not only be charged at the wall socket,
but also passively by the solar panel (optional).
The charging time is then only 6.5 hours (solar panel 100W 7.5 hours) - that's very fast!
The solar panel can be easily attached to the powerstation and the energy is then charged directly into the battery.
This is very convenient if you don't have a power outlet or if you want to charge the battery on the go.
Notes on charging with solar panels:
- Charging time can be based on various factors such as location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual charging time may differ from the stated values.
- The Powerstation should be protected from heat and direct sunlight during charging to prolong its life.
Connections - Output
- 3xUSB-A: 5V, max. 2.4A (12W max)
- 1xUSB C PD port: 5-20V, max. 3A (100W max)
- 2x6mm: 12V DC, max. 10A (120W max)
- 12V car jack: rated voltage 13.3V, max. 10A (120W max)
- 2x 230V AC: 10A (600W, 1000W short time)
- DC charging port : 12-24V, (12V, 10A, 120W max)
- 1xUSB C PD port: 5-20V, max 3A (100W max)
- Cell type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Peak capacity: 448Wh
- Life cycles: Minimum 3000 cycles to 80% (full charge/discharge)
- Battery maintenance: Recharge every 6 months.
- Charge controller: MPPT charge controller, overcharge protection, deep discharge protection
- Weight: 6,45 kg
- Dimensions 29 x 21 x 20,4 cm
- Working temperature: -10 to +40°C