WELDING EQUIPMENT AC/DC TIG 204 Pro
AC/ DC TIG 204 Pro offers precise,expert AC/DC TIG welding process.It is a precise welding specialist that fits allwelding materials (including aluminum) .
Easy operation and full functions: All necessary controls for DC,AC TIG welding (AC/DC) with HF or contact ignition(Lift Arc) can be quickly set via the control panel. TIG welding with 200Aand MMA/electrode welding also with200A.
TheTIG204 Pro welder has 9 memory channels, and welding parameters can be saved and reused on a new workpiece.
TIG 204 Pro PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- AC/DC TIG: Welding of all weldable metals including aluminum.
- The adjustable AC output frequency allowsthe operator to focus the arc, minimizing the heat affected zone.
- Advanced AC balance control helpsmaintain a pointed tungsten needle to precisely control the arc in the weld joint.
Lift-Arc-Start: Allows starting of AC or DC arc without high frequency.
Pulse function: in pulse welding, the welding current alternates between output and peak current at the desired frequency. The longer the intervals, the less energy and heat is supplied to the workpiece.
- Continuous output control: focus thearc for different material thicknesses.Strong for heavy duty: 200A at 50% (TIG &MMA).
2 cycle/ 4 cycle
MMA/Electrodes/Stick: coatedElectrodes are used - in this process the electrodes are arc carrier and filler metal in one.
Hotstart: overcurrent is provided each time the welder is restarted, thus supporting the ignition of the arc.
- Arc-Force: molten material is more easily transferred to the workpiece, preventing the arc from being extinguished if this material causes contact between the electrode and the molten pool.
Anti-stick: automatically shuts down the welding generator when the electrode sticks to the workpiece and must be removed manually without damaging the electrode clamp.
- 9 memory locations for individual setting of welding parameters.
TIG 204 ProFEATURES:
TIG 204 ProTECHNICAL DETAILS:
|Setting rangeWelding current ||10-200 A |
|Duty cycle (ED) TIG ||200 A at 18V 50% |
|Duty cycle (ED) MMA ||200 A at 28V 50% |
|Mains voltage ||1 x 230 Volt |
|Mains frequency ||50 - 60 Hz |
|Protection class ||IP23S |
|Dimensions in mm (L x W x H) ||252 x 260 x 445 mm |
|Weight in kg ||21,9 |
|Standards ||EN 60974-1 / IEC 60974-1 |
|Cooling ||Fan cooled |
|Welder type ||Inverter power source |
|Shipping weight:||38,76 kg|
|Dimensions ( Length × Width × Height ):||63,00 × 38,00 × 52,00 cm|
TIG Pro 204 TECHNICAL DETAILS:
|Welding Current/Voltage Range
|Duty cycle TIG
||200 A at 18V 50%
|Duty cycle MMA
||200 A at 28V 50%
||1 x 230 Volt
||50 - 60 Hz
|Dimensions in mm (L x W x H)
||252 x 260 x 445 mm
||EN 60974-1 / IEC 60974-1
||Inverter power source
- Welding machine
- TIG torch: WP-26 (gas quick lock), 4m
- Foot pedal remote control
- Magnetic base holder for torch
- Pressure reducer shielding gas
- 4x welding magnets
- 1kg TIG welding rods aluminum
- 1kg TIG welding rods stainless steel
- 1kg TIG welding rods steel
- 10x tungsten electrodes (size 1,6 grey)
- Gas connection hose
- Electrode pliers 200A (9 mandrel), 3m cable
- Ground tongs (9 mandrel), 3m cable
- TIG wear parts-SET 20 pieces