PLASMA CUTTER 70PD
The 70PD from Vector Welding is a plasma cutter with contactless HF ignition . The device is a strong and reliable partner in the fields of Installation, repair, maintenance and DIY. Due to their light weight, it is easy to transport and optimal for outdoor use.
The Cutting current is continuously adjustable from 20-70A. The 70PD achieves a maximum cutting length of 24 mm and average Quality cuts up to 15mm.This set is is a fully-equipped consisting of Plasma cutter 70PD, welding helmet, welding gloves, as well as an extensive Accessory and wear parts set (see scope of delivery).
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS:
- Plasma cutter: A plasma beam generated by electricity melts the material and discharges it with compressed air – a precise cut is created. With this process, all conductive metals can be cut (e.g. steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, etc.)
- High frequency ignition, contactless: first class ignition behaviour without contact to the workpiece must
- Cutting steel: maximum 24mm (hand the project). Quality cut on average up to 15mm (guided by hand).
- Cutting length aluminium: maximum 17mm (hand the project). Quality cut on average up to 11mm (guided by hand).
- cutting current infinitely variable from 20-70A
- modern IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) enables fast and therefore low-loss switching electrical current
- Environmental heat protection
70PD TECHNICAL DETAILS:
|adjustment range cutting current||20 - 70 A|
|switch-on time (ED) Plasma cutter 40°C||70A at 104V 60%|
|mains voltage||400V/3 phases|
|mains frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Dimensions in mm (L x W x H)||425 x 152 x 291|
|weight in kg||7|
|standards||EN60974- 1 / EC60974-1|
|Maximum cutting capacity (manually guided)||24 mm|
|Quality Cutting capacity (manually guided)||15 mm|
70PD SET Scope of delivery:
|70PD plasma cutter|
|plasma torch: AG-60 (9 mandrel, 5 pole), 4,5m PILOT with gas quick-acting closure|
|Automatic welding helmet|
|5x AG60 ceramic caps with spacer|
|10x AG60 nozzles|
|10x AG60 electodes|
|gas connection hose|
|ground cable with ground cable (9 pin), 3m|