PLASMA CUTTER 70PD
The 70PD from Vector Welding is a plasma cutter with contactless HF ignition . The device is a strong and reliable partner in the fields of Installation, repair, maintenance and DIY.
The Cutting current is continuously adjustable from 20-70A. The 70PD achieves a maximum cutting length of 24 mm and average Quality cuts up to 15mm.This set is is a fully-equipped consisting of Plasma cutter 70PD, welding helmet, welding gloves, as well as an extensive Accessory and wear parts set (see scope of delivery).
PROPERTIES & BENEFITS:
- Plasma cutter: A plasma beam generated by electricity melts the material and discharges it with compressed air – a precise cut is created. With this process, all conductive metals can be cut (e.g. steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, etc.)
- High frequency ignition, contactless: first class ignition behaviour without contact to the workpiece must
- Cutting steel: maximum 24mm (hand the project). Quality cut on average up to 15mm (guided by hand).
- Cutting length aluminium: maximum 17mm (hand the project). Quality cut on average up to 11mm (guided by hand).
- cutting current infinitely variable from 20-70A
- modern IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) enables fast and therefore low-loss switching electrical current
- Environmental heat protection
70PD TECHNICAL DETAILS:
|adjustment range cutting current||20 - 70 A|
|switch-on time (ED) Plasma cutter 40°C||70A at 104V 60%|
|mains voltage||400V/3 phases|
|mains frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Dimensions in mm (L x W x H)||425 x 152 x 291|
|weight in kg||7|
|standards||EN60974- 1 / EC60974-1|
|Maximum cutting capacity (manually guided)||24 mm|
|Quality Cutting capacity (manually guided)||15 mm|
70PD SET Scope of delivery:
|70PD plasma cutter|
|plasma torch: AG-60 (9 mandrel, 5 pole), 4,5m PILOT with gas quick-acting closure|
|Automatic welding helmet|
|5x AG60 ceramic caps with spacer|
|10x AG60 nozzles|
|10x AG60 electodes|
|gas connection hose|
|ground cable with ground cable (9 pin), 3m|