WELDING EQUIPMENT MIG 225A
The MIG 225A from Vector Welding is a MIG/MAG
welding equipment with 30-225A in MIG/MAG mode, 30-170A in
MMA mode, as well as 10-200A in TIG mode (optional).
MIG/MAG welding process with its automaticWire feed
is suitable for many welding applications, even when working in
225A PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- MIG/MAG: welding with automatic wire feed. For MIG welding argon (rarely helium) is used as shielding gas, this process is preferably used for non-ferrous metals and stainless steel. The MAG process uses CO2 or a mixed gas of argon, CO2 and O2 as shielding gas and is mainly used for simple and low-alloy steelSteel used like mild steel.
Settings according to wire thickness: If you set the wire thickness (0.6 | 0.8 | 1), an ampere (A) and wire feed speed adapted to the selected wire thickness appears. The amperage can be changed within the given range. .
- In SPL Mode, amps and volts can be set independently. A higher volt slows the wire speed down. A lower volt accelerates the wire feed. This is a great advantage when an individual setting is required. With the help of the job memory the settings can be saved and easily reused at a later date.
Inductance: The device has a continuously adjustable choke.
This smoothes the welding current and changes the rate at which the
current rises, so that the weld seam quality and precision is improved.
cycles/4 cycles (MIG/MAG and TIG)
MMA/STICK/E-HAND: coated electrodes are used - in this
process the electrodes are arc carrier and filler metal in one.
hot start: every time the welding device is restarted,
overcurrent is provided and thus supports the ignition of the
Arc Force: Melted material transfers more easily to the
workpiece. Prevents the arc from going out if this material causes
contact between the electrode and the molten pool.
- Anti-Stick automatically switches off the welding generator if the electrode sticks to the workpiece and must be removed by hand without damaging the electrode clamp.
- DC TIG Welding ( optional: only possible with additional hose package and cables): Welding of almost all metals
- Lift Arc: The ZIgnition takes place on contact with the workpiece, then the torch can be lifted and welding starts with the selected parameters.
- modern IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) enables fast and thus low-loss switching of electrical currents
- overheating protection
225A TECHNICAL DETAILS:
|setting range welding current
(MIG/MAG mode)||30 - 255 A|
|setting range welding current
(MMA/STICK mode)||30 - 170 A|
|setting range welding current (TIG
mode)||10 - 200 A|
time (ED) MIG/MAG 40°C||225 A at 25V 35%|
|Cycle time (ED) MMA/STICK
40°C||170 A at 26.8V 35%|
|Cycle time (ED) TIG 40°C||200 A at 18V 35%|
|Mains voltage||1 x 230 Volt|
|Mains frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Dimensions in mm (L x W x H)||391 x 153 x 282|
|Weight in kg||8|
|Standards||EN60974-1 / IEC60974-1|
|Wire diameter in mm||0.6/0.8|
|1. On/Off||4. welding mode||7. 2 cycle/ 4 cycle|
|2. superheat indicator||5. display indicator display||8. wire thickness selection|
|3. parameter setting||6. ampere/inductance/burn-back/volt||
MIG 225A TECHNISCHE DETAILS:
|Einstellbereich Schweißstrom (MIG/MAG Modus)||30 - 255 A|
|Einstellbereich Schweißstrom (MMA/STICK Modus)||30 - 170 A|
|Einstellbereich Schweißstrom (WIG Modus)||10 - 200 A|
|Einschaltdauer (ED) MIG/MAG 40°C||225 A bei 25V 35%|
|Einschaltdauer (ED) MMA/STICK 40°C||170 A bei 26,8V 35%|
|Einschaltdauer (ED) WIG 40°C||200 A bei 18V 35%|
|Netzspannung||1 x 230 Volt|
|Netzfrequenz||50 - 60 Hz|
|Maße in mm (L x B x H)||391 x 153 x 282|
|Gewicht in kg||8|
|Normen||EN60974-1 / IEC60974-1|
|Drahtdurchmesser in mm||0,6/0,8|
MIG 225 Lieferumfang:
|MIG/MAG Schweißgerät 225 MIG |
|MIG/MAG-Brenner: MB-15 (Eurozentralanschluss), 3m|
|Elektrodenzange (9 Dorn), 3m|
|Massezange mit Massekabel (9 Dorn), 3m|